Why Use A Financial Expert?
A financial expert can provide critical information that helps attorneys resolve their clients’ business disputes. Hempstead & Co., LLC offers a full range of financial consulting and expert witness services relative to commercial and financial litigation. With extensive credentials and expertise in financial and economic analysis, valuation, investment banking and a variety of other disciplines, Hempstead’s team of professionals adds valuable financial insights to all stages of a dispute by:
- Identifying Key Issues & Case Theory Development – Assisting in identifying issues related to damages, collecting relevant information and/or assessing the opposition’s claim.
- Evaluating Damages – Assessing damage claims, computing alternative damage estimates and providing factual analysis.
- Pre-Trial Preparation – Analyzing opposing expert’s work and developing testimony and exhibits that convey technical facts in an easily understandable fashion.
- Providing Expert Testimony and Reports – Hempstead & Co., LLC’s experts have extensive experience testifying. Our reports are frequently accepted as expert evidence in state and federal court proceedings as well as other dispute resolution forums.
When Is A Financial Expert Needed?
Hempstead & Co., Inc’s financial litigation consulting services are used to compute and/or assess economic damages in a variety of cases including:
- Business Interruption
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
- Marital Dissolution
- Tax Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Deadlocked Corporation
- Dissenters’ Rights
- Lender Liability
Clients Who Count On Us
Hempstead & Co., LLC teams with attorneys, from sole practitioners to large law firms, the United States Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service. Attorneys and their referrals comprise Hempstead & Co., LLC’s largest client sector.