The Valuation Services of Hempstead & Co.
Since our founding as a financial consulting firm 30 years ago, we have provided our clients in a variety of industries with corporate valuations, fairness opinions, merger and acquisition advisory services and economic damages analysis. Our clients rely on our experience, expertise and informed judgment to provide financial analysis which is accurate and which can be defended against challenge.
We have experience in a broad range of industries, including, but not limited to, consumer and industrial product manufacturing, health care, distribution, biotech, pharmaceuticals, insurance, financial services, media, retail, restaurants, technology and services.
What can Hempstead & Co. do for you?
- Business valuations for estate planning.
- Valuations for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs).
- Valuations for shareholder buyouts.
- Valuations for shareholder dissenter's rights.
- Valuations for matrimonial matters.
- Valuations for financial reporting.
- Purchase price allocations for mergers.
- Goodwill impairment studies.
- Valuations for bankruptcy.
- Fairness opinions.
- Stock option valuations.
- Valuation of Personal Goodwill.
What our clients have to say:
"We were initially referred to Hempstead in connection with valuation work needed due to an IRS controversy matter. John Hempstead and Mark Penny have a very good reputation with the IRS and this credibility went a long way in helping to resolve the controversy.
"We have subsequently engaged Hempstead & Co. for a variety of entity valuation projects, mostly in support of foreign affiliates' values.
"Campbell intends to use Hempstead & Co. for future valuation work and we would recommend the firm to others."
Richard Landers, V.P. Taxes - Campbell Soup Company
Click here to read more testimonials.
We welcome the opportunity to speak before groups or organizations on business valuation topics. Contact us today!