The Valuation Services of Hempstead & Co.
Since our founding as a financial consulting firm 30 years ago, we have provided our clients in a variety of industries with corporate valuations, fairness opinions, merger and acquisition advisory services and economic damages analysis. Our clients rely on our experience, expertise and informed judgment to provide financial analysis which is accurate and which can be defended against challenge.
We have experience in a broad range of industries, including, but not limited to, consumer and industrial product manufacturing, health care, distribution, biotech, pharmaceuticals, insurance, financial services, media, retail, restaurants, technology and services.
What can Hempstead & Co. do for you?
- Business valuations for estate planning.
- Valuations for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs).
- Valuations for shareholder buyouts.
- Valuations for shareholder dissenter's rights.
- Valuations for matrimonial matters.
- Valuations for financial reporting.
- Purchase price allocations for mergers.
- Goodwill impairment studies.
- Valuations for bankruptcy.
- Fairness opinions.
- Stock option valuations.
- Valuation of Personal Goodwill.
What our clients have to say:
"Our company hired Hempstead & Co. to determine a fair market valuation of our stock. We thought that they did a great job for us. They took time to understand our business, their report was finished on time and we were very satisfied with the results."
Ed Wagman, John Wagman - Monarch Products, Inc.
Click here to read more testimonials.
We welcome the opportunity to speak before groups or organizations on business valuation topics. Contact us today!